People have a lot of misconceptions about Arizona. If you could tell outsiders one thing about our state, what would it be?
15 Notes/ Hide
- darkness-and-in-light answered: I’m an outsider but it’s the most amzing place in the world
- kfc-lover answered: It’s HOT
- lemonanddil answered: There’s more here than cowboys,cactus and the Grand Canyon!
- clikthru answered: there are flying scorpions that if they sting you have only 2 hours to get the anti-venom or you die
- bosshieronymus answered: That it isn’t miserably hot ALL year round. My family in the Bay area say the dumbest things.
- heavensadream answered: It is one of the most beautiful states!
- queenmegan likes this
- 11thlife answered: photographers paradise!
- belikethemoon answered: not everyone here is racist.
- americabymotorcycle answered: I wasn’t expecting much when I passed through, but I was absolutely amazed by the colors of the sun on the rock formations.
- lokibat answered: Arizona is five times as beautiful as jan brewer is hateful.
- darkelitekaren answered: It’s not all desert, sand and cactus! We DO have green trees and beautiful flowers and there are places that regularly get snow in winter.
- everymanforitself likes this
- treesonthehill answered: I want to go there…
- arizonanature posted this