If you’ve had a chance to visit or move to Arizona (sorry AZ natives, you guys have to sit this one out), what surprised you the most about the state?
9 Notes/ Hide
- catcubus answered:I never experienced heat until I moved to Tucson.
- mackenzieyes answered:temperature differences in the state
- light-and-love answered:the stars.
- thecliffsatetretat answered:How much better dry heat is compared to the humid stuff we have in Florida.
- faith-and-blackhawks answered:That Flagstaff is the greatest plac on earth.
- mcollectionl answered:already living in AZ and I like it so far. I want to check out Lake Havasu sooo bad. =)
- jimpurcell answered:The different temps/climates going on at the same time within the state.
- wintercoffin reblogged this from arizonanature
- wabbitseason answered:That there were places in Arizona that had snow
- arizonanature posted this