What is your favorite restaurant in downtown Phoenix?
17 Notes/ Hide
- odd-s0ull likes this
- takemeoutyonder likes this
- lo-vedove answered:coronado cafe
- lo-vedove likes this
- adriannaisagthug answered:Cafe Roma! Best $7 calzones!
- frozen-in-frost answered:Thai Hut
- christianjmiller answered:5 Guys in downtown Tempe is delish
- kkikki answered:Breadfruit!
- essenceofbacon answered:Athena
- twistingfish said:oh dang. for Cibo! solid, romantic, damn good pizza.
- mr-pdl answered:Cibo Urban Pizzeria
- thesarahgrimes answered:Brick in the Arizona Center!
- twistingfish answered:Best of Phily
- meghsy said:Oooh, I don’t think this counts as downtown, but Green is an awesome vegan restaurant in Phoenix and Tempe
- meghsy answered:I don’t usually eat there, but whenever I was at a conference, my pals and I would go to lunch at this tasty hole-in-the-wall japanese place.
- fictionalized answered:Humble Pie.
- run-sing answered:Barrio Cafe!
- arizonanature posted this